Simple Vital Vitamin Night Cream - Worth it?


So, there are a lot of moisturisers out there, and a lot of night creams.  What makes the Simple Vital Vitamin Night Cream stand out from all the rest?

Well its... simple!

This is a luxurious feeling night cream that can be worn day or night as far as I'm concerned, its lightweight, non greasy, it doesn't clog my pores and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft and nourished.  Its the first face cream that I've found to really help my skin, and one of very few that doesn't irritate it.  Really it's just the best. 

Its fragrance free and has a smooth, silky texture, it glides over the skin and sinks in quickly.  Whats not to like.

So yes, the Simple Vital Vitamin Night Cream gets 5 Stars from me.

Watch my 2 minute review video to see more...



Love and Kisses, Jenny E xxx

Comments

Popular Posts