Allura Nail Polish Remover review

I have been using the Allura Nail Polish Remover for about a year and a half now and I have to say it works really well!  Its only a pound for 400ml in Pound Land!  It takes my nail polish off quite quickly, it does dry out my nails but I use cuticle butter and oil so that helps to moisturise them again and the scent is not unpleasant.  it is quite a sweet scent for a nail polish remover and the fumes aren't too bad.  I do prefer to remove my nail polish somewhere with a window open because I have asthma, but I don't find it really affects me.  The liquid is pink which is nice and you don't need gallons for it to work, I can use about two cotton pads covered in it to remove both hands of nail polish.  It also comes with a small opening which I find handy if you want to put some on a q-tip as you can just insert the q-tip into the opening and tip the bottle up without the liquid going everywhere in the process! :D

Will definitely be repurchasing this, I've yet to find anything better and it certainly cant be beaten on price! (^-^)


Comments

Popular Posts