Garnier Summer Body (gradual tanning moisturiser)

Hey guys, this is my first ever blog!

So I've been using the Garnier Body, Summer Body, Moisturising lotion - Sun kissed look, in the shade Deep for about a month now and I'm loving it!!!


It does have a scent, at first like apricots but then it does start to smell more like biscuits, however the scent is not overwhelming and the results are definitely worth any scent!  I got a beautiful, gradual tan that developed over the next few hours and even into the next day it was still developing.  The actual lotion is white, I found that your skin still felt like it had the lotion on a fair while later but once that was gone there was no problem with getting the colour on your clothes, at least I didn't find that there was any colour transfer.

I think the tan definitely looks natural and is not too orange or muddy and there is no shimmer so you don't need to worry about looking glittery :P

I did notice on dry areas of my skin the colour appeared darker, but not so much that it was very obvious and I could deal with it fine.

Overall, a great product and will definitely be repurchasing it when it runs out, but it doesn't look like thats going to be happening any time soon, the bottle is quite big and for the price around £3 to £5 depending on where its being sold and if its on sale, its well worth the money :D


Comments

Popular Posts