Loral Paris Nude Magique BB Cream

Loral Paris Nude Magique BB Cream in Light

I was sent a sample of this product before it was released to stores to try it.  I was unfortunately given the medium skin colour and it was much too dark for my skin, however I found the consistency and finish to be very nice.  The actual cream is white with dark specks and changes colour as your rub it onto your skin.  I think the light, which I then went out and bought a full size of (around the £10 mark), is a perfect match for my colouring and it sits very nicely on the skin.  I have combination to dry skin and find it doesn't make my face look overly dry, active breakouts still dry out but I think that's always going to happen, however the rest of my face, dry and oilier areas look great with this BB cream and it lasted me very well throughout the day.  It is also SPF 12 which is an added bonus.  The consistency of the BB cream is quite liquidly and the applicator is a fine tube which you have to squeeze the product through, though thats not hard.  I like the fine nozzle, it makes it easily to get only a little out and I do find this has quite a natural finish on my skin.  Overall I really like this product it lasts, doesn't dry out my skin and looks natural!

Comments

Popular Posts