Max Factor in Dazzling Blue!!

Just tried out the Max Factor, Max Effect Mini Nail Polish which was actually a gift from a friend!  (^-^) It is a beautiful shimmering aqua colour which the light dances off beautifully.  The colour is so gorgeous and perfect for spring and summer.  I think it looks particularly good on tanned skin :D  The bottle is pretty small, as I said its the mini size, but I actually think its going to last a fair while for me :)  The brush is fairly small but the polish applies very smoothly and I didn't notice any streaks and one coat did me though I think two would probably be even more intense, I really don't think you'd need more than two coats, which is always a bonus since if you're anything like me you hate waiting ages for your nail polish to dry.  On that note the polish really didn't take very long to dry and once dry it wasn't damaged too easily.  Would wear a top coat with it but I do that with all nail polishes anyway.  All in all a great product, beautiful colour and the first Max Factor nail polish I've tried!

Comments

Popular Posts