Natural Collection lipstick!


Pink Orchid
I really wanted a new lipstick and when in boots I couldn't decide what to get, I ended up at the natural collection isle and spotted their lipsticks.  They were only £1.99!  I couldn't believe it, I figured since they had a couple of nice looking colours I would give them a go, you cant really go wrong for £1.99!  The ones I picked up were Rose bud, my personal favourite, and Pink Orchid.  Rose bud is a muted mauve pink which is gorgeous on the lips, the lipstick isn't drying and doesn't smudge like crazy!  Pink Orchid is more on the bright side, it is a blue toned pink and looks really pretty for going out at night.  They apply nicely, they last ages and they're cheap as chips, though come to think of it, chips  aren't that cheap anymore... :P  

Packaging

Rose Bud

Comments

Popular Posts