Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub Review

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub


If you get dry, flakey lips, then this is the product for you.  I often get that awful flakey look when applying lipstick, where the lipstick clings around the dry areas which is not a good look, at all!  But this the answer, you just put a small amount of the lip scrub, which is just flavoured sugar, and buff your lips with it.  

You can even eat it when your done, I love the bubblegum flavour/scent because it smells and tastes like the snow fairy shower gel from Lush.  

If you don’t like that scent then you wont like this but there are other flavours to choose from.  After using this I apply a lip balm to keep my lips hydrated and my lipstick goes on nice and smoothly.


Lush are not paying me for this review, its my own opinion and I purchased the product myself.

Comments

Popular Posts