Urban Decay Primer Potion Review

Urban Decay Primer Potion


This product works well, it primes the eyelid nicely, it makes the eyeshadow last a long time on the lid, it stops the oil from causing the eyeshadow to smudge, crease or fade off the lid and it it very easy to apply.  It is just a creamy colour, you apply a small amount of the product to your lids and blend it in with your finger, then you apply your eyeshadow as normal.  It makes the eyeshadow more intense and keeps it where you put it for much longer than if you weren't using it.  This is the sample I was given with my Naked Palette, but I will be purchasing the full size when this has run out.

Urban Decay have not paid me for this review and I bought the product myself, the review is just my own personal opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts