Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation Review

Rimmel Match Perfection

I have had this foundation for many years and to be honest, I didn't value it when I first got it.  It must have been four years ago or something when I actually purchased this product and I liked it but I wasn't as into makeup then and didn't appreciate how good it was compared to other products.  

It says that it gives a radiant finish, it does do this but not as strongly as the rimmel wake me up foundation, which can be a little glittery.  This foundation applies beautifully, it feels like a high end foundation and it blends very nicely into the skin.  

For the winter time when my skin is super dry I have been putting a small amount of the Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream, underneath my primer and foundation and it works amazingly well.  It gives fairly good coverage, I would say it gives medium coverage, its not going to cover up hyper pigmentation or scarring, but it does lesson the look of them and then with concealer, my personal favourite is Physicians Formula - Conceal RX, it gives a fairly natural but perfected look.  I like to apply this foundation with the Beauty Blender face sponge, as I think this gives the best look with this foundation and I use two pumps for my whole face.  This foundation does come with a pump which is nice, much more convenient, I find I end up pouring out way too much foundation on ones that done come with pumps.  This foundation is £6.99 in Superdrug.  


Rimmel have not payed me for this review, it is entirely my own opinion and I bought the foundation myself with my own money.

Comments

Popular Posts