Baylis and Harding, wild rose and raspberry leaf!


Baylis and Harding, Wild Rose and Raspberry Leaf, foam bath.  



This is a hands down great product!  You get a lot of foam from very little of the actual product, the scent is incredible, it basically smells like straight up rose Turkish delight!  Something that I absolutely love.  If you don't like the scent of rose Turkish delight, you will not like the scent of this, but this is heaven for rose lovers.  I am not a fan of most rose scented products, as I never feel they have a true rose scent and always smell a bit fusty and more something my grandmother would have used.  This does not smell like that at all, it really does have the sweet, fresh smell of Turkish delight!  I also got this in a discount store for only £2 pounds, I'm really hoping that this doesn't mean that they are discontinuing this product.

Love and kisses, Jenny E xxx

Comments

Popular Posts