Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint, Worth the hype?


Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint, is it worth the hype?  


The short answer is yes.  It has great colour payoff, the consistency is very nice, quite thick but without being gloopy, it dries to a high shine and is reasonably chip resistant.  It is generally pretty good at self levelling, which, in laymen's terms, means it doesn't go all streaky too easily.  

The colour selection is also good, but not as good as the full range of ordinary nail paints by Barry M.  There are a few stand out favourites for me though, one of which is Prickly Pear, a gorgeous lilac colour that looks beautiful, classic and elegant on the nails.  It is one of my most reached for colours out of my whole nail polish collection, and trust me, I have a lot of nail polish :P 


The Barry M Gelly Hi-Shines give an almost gel nail look to your manicure, although they don't go the whole way to looking like gel nails, it is only a drugstore polish you must keep in mind.  I have many more expensive polishes in my collection that don't preform any where near as well as these polishes so I must say I'm impressed, and find myself using them a lot.  All in all, its pretty cheap, there are some gorgeous colours and the polish is good quality, they're a win in my books!


I am not being paid or sponsored to write this blog post, the views and opinions expressed here are entirely my own.  I do not work for the company mentioned.


Love and kisses, Jenny E xxx

Comments

Popular Posts