My Pamper Evening Routine


Every now and then we all need to relax and unwind and what more of a perfect way to do that than with a Pamper Evening?

So sit back, relax, and lets talk about some lovely things you can do to pamper yourself.


Candles - Not all of you will be big candle fans like me, but I have to say, theres nothing like the softly flickering flame of a deliciously scented candle, to make me feel relaxed.  The two I used for this particular pamper evening were coconut and macadamia and wild orchid and honey scented.  Soon after lighting these my whole room smelt divine and it was the perfect start to my pamper evening.


Bath - Nothing says pamper evening to me more than a hot, luxurious bath.  Even just the thought of hot steamy water, bubbles and candles makes me instantly want to do a pamper evening.  For this bath I used Nola bath salts, White Grace bubble bath and White Grace bath oil.  I had some red roses that were just going over so I decided to throw some of the prettiest petals into the bath.  


Face Mask - I don't know about you, but when I'm doing a full on pamper evening, and I mean a full on pamper evening, its simply not complete, without a face mask.  I do love the peel off ones but my favourites are the thick clay masks that dry and crack and when you wash them off your skin is super soft and feeling ultra clean.  I love to apply face masks with a brush, feels super spa like.

Music - Now not everyone will want to do this, and it certainly takes some willpower to avoid social media and all the temptations of our phones, tablets and laptops, but I like to lie back and either listen to some relaxing spa music, (I just load a playlist from youtube) or watch some pamper evening routines on youtube just because sometimes I feel the need to watch something and I find them very relaxing.  If you like watching pamper evening routines on youtube too, I'll leave my video for this pamper evening below, I hope you enjoy ❤︎

Skin Care - Now its time for some much needed TLC for your skin, find your favourite face cream, eye cream serum and lip balm and give your skin some love.


Finally, a pamper evening is not a pamper evening without a cuddle from Piper.  Seriously I think she's the cutest cat in the world and she never fails to make me smile.

For more adorable views of Piper being exploited for this video (don't worry, I paid her in Dreamies) check out my video below  ❤︎


Pamper Evening Routine & Cat Cuddles | Jenny E





Comments

Popular Posts