Oh Lush, you are my world...   💛

I just find that when I'm having a real pamper evening, and I'm talking bath, face mask, painting nails, spa music and candles, that kind of pamper evening, lush really does the trick.  Oh yeah!  Believe me, at the moment I'm having a lot of them, being really rather ill at the moment 😓😓

Nothing is better of course than the glory of the Magic of Christmas reusable bubble wand, but of course I have to accept that christmas is over now, so on to bigger and better things, or maybe just different bubble bars 😛

Whatever scent I want my bath to have this year, whether I want bubbles or softening oils and butters, Lush seems to do everything, I'm hoping I'll be in Belfast soon once I'm better, to buy the Rose Jam one because it looks incredible and its supposed to smell like roses, so, whats not to like!

Further Lushie updates to follow 😛

Love and kisses - Jenny E xxx

Comments

Popular Posts