January Favourites

If you're curious about all the wonderful things that I've been loving throughout the month of January then read on...


I've done a whole youtube video on this so if you want to see a few bonus items and hear me talk more about the products I will link the video at the end of this blogpost ❤︎


Fragrance ❤︎ 


Oh Lola by Marc Jacobs - A beautifully light scent with delicate floral notes, this is a lovely perfume to head into spring with, its fresh and girly but not overly so and just what I want as I'm dreaming of warmer months and the world slowly comes back to life.


Body and bath ❤︎


Nola Bath Salts
These beautiful pink bath salts have been making bath time so much better throughout this whole month.  I was lucky enough to get them for christmas and they just smell heavenly!  Whatever the marriage of grapefruit and juniper does it works and they scent my whole bathroom when I use them, plus they're just gorgeous to look at ❤︎



Sanctuary Spa Covent Garden Salt Scrub
If you want super smooth lusciously soft skin this will not disappoint!  It has a rich, nourishing consistency, the salt is infused with a herbal scented oil to hydrate the skin whilst the salt buffs the skins surface to make it super smooth.  This is my perfect shaving companion for my legs.


Laura Mercier Ambre Vanillé Soufflé Body Crème - The most divine smelling body cream that has ever existed in my opinion.  The heavy, spicy vanilla richness is so beautiful and using this as part of a pamper evening routine makes me super happy.  It has a light but rich texture that leaves skin feeling super soft and smelling heavenly.


Bonus bath/shower item in my video ❤︎


Candles ❤︎



Dickens & Hawthorn Australia Coconut & Macadamia Nut - A subtly sweet scent and in the most stunning container I think I've ever seen - its a sort of rose gold, what more do I need to say?  The candle burns quite strangely though, it seems to be full of air bubbles and cracks as it hardens again whilst cooling, which is unusual.

No. 9 Wild Orchid and Honey - Surprise favourite for this month has been this beautiful candle from Primark!  The scent payoff with this candle is amazing and the scent itself is heavenly!  I love the look of this one too as its in a thick frosted pink glass in a very modern square shape which looks very cool on my desk.  The candle itself burns really nicely too, well done Primark!


Hair ❤︎


Tangle teezer paddle brush - If you love the tangle teezer, but find it annoying that theres no handle, this is the brush for you!  Now I'll admit that the bristles aren't really bristles, more hard spikes of plastic, so you have to be careful on your scalp, but, despite that, this has become a firm favourite in my hair care routine, I'm a big fan of the original tangle teezers too, but the addition of a handle makes this super easy to use!



Makeup and Brushes ❤︎


Real Techniques Bold Metals Brushes - if you have some money to splash out and you're in the market for some extremely beautiful makeup brushes, then I'd give these a look, they're stunningly beautiful, the brush quality is really nice and they apply makeup really beautifully.  

Revlon Colorstay Foundation - This foundation is a little drying on me but mixed with the L'Oreal Paris LumiMagique Primer it becomes perfectly skin like, not too dewey, not too drying, just perfect, an the coverage with this foundation is amazing, I would say it is a full coverage foundation.  They also do some super pale shades which is perfect for me since I'm practically a piece of paper!




Model Co Lipstick in Kitty - This is a real 'Your lips but better' colour, its super creamy, really hydrating, not too shiny not matte and a gorgeous, rosy colour thats perfect for any occasion.




Bonus Lifestyle favourite in my video!




 

Comments

Popular Posts