❤︎ Valentines Rose Gold Makeup ❤︎

So Valentines is fast approaching and for the very first time I actually have a boyfriend to share the day with, but Valentines doesn't have to be all about being with that special someone, it can just be a fun girly night with yourself and a box of chocolates or some pals.  Regardless, I always like to do a pretty makeup look for the evening and this Rose Gold one is perfect.




I did a whole youtube video on this look so if you're curious and want to see me applying the makeup then I'll link it at the end of this blog post! 

❤︎ Concealer - I want a flawless base so I'm using my favourite concealer, the collection lasting perfection in number one.  Since I'm terrifyingly pale I need the lightest shade in everything!


❤︎ Foundation - Again, we're going for flawless, so I'm heading straight for the Revlon colorstay foundation, in the palest shade, again, mixed with one pump of the L'Oreal Paris LumiMagique Primer 20ml, as without this I find the foundation a little too drying, but with this added it's perfectly luminous but not too shiny.  

❤︎ Powder - To set the foundation and concealer I'm going in with the Vichy Derma Blend Setting Powder, this is a super finely milled loose powder that sets makeup perfectly without making it look cakey or powdery, assuming you don't try to drown yourself in it.  

The fun stuff 



❤︎ Blush - I'm using the Sleek bush in Rose Gold, what could be more perfect for a rose gold makeup look?  This is a beautiful rosy pink/red blush with a golden shimmer that makes cheeks look beautifully flushed and lit from within.  




❤︎ Highlighter - The Makeup Academy - Undress your skin highlighter is perfect, it's a stunning highlighter, a beautiful soft pale rosy gold in a stunning swirl pattern that always makes me go oooh!  It really gives your cheek bones a soft glow that emphasises them and illuminates the face but in a natural looking way.


❤︎ Contour - Nothing could be better than the NYX blush in Taupe, it's the perfect cool toned brown that really gives that natural looking shadow and makes those cheek bones look like they could cut glass!


❤︎ Eyes - A rose gold makeup tutorial wouldn't be complete without the use of the Naked 3 palate, with all those beautiful rosy shades, you cant go wrong.  I used 'Burnout' across the lid and 'Nooner' blended into the crease.  



❤︎ Mascara - L'Oreal Paris Flutter Mascara - this gives a beautifully soft, fluttery look to the lashes that I think is perfect for Valentines day ❤︎

❤︎ Brows - The Gosh Brow Kit is amazing, whether you like a strong brow or prefer to look as natural as possible, this brow kit is brilliant, I use the darkest shade on the models own angled brush and do a little filling in without going too heavy handed!

Then Finally, what more of an important step, especially in a valentines makeup look, than lipstick, and it didn't take me long to make my choice, as I've been obsessed with this beauty for all of January.  





❤︎ Lips - Oh lips!  For this I wanted to continue the pink theme and used this, seriously beautiful, your lips but better colour by Model Co in the shade Kitty, 🐱 making your lips look perfectly kissable!




Whatever you're doing this valentines day, I hope you have a wonderful time ❤︎


Heres my video on the look, I hope you enjoy!!!!





Comments

Popular Posts